It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 06:29

All times are UTC

Post subject: The state of the EvEion
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 14:56 
Demon

So, Beamin, what corp are you in, and how is all this expansion and improvement (tm) treating EvE?

Post subject: Re: The state of the EvEion
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 19:33 
Demon

well ive been all over in my years on that game. been a member of MASS, the .5. alliance, shinra (LV), was in reikoku one of the BoB corps for a couple of months. now i am up north in a little corp called game-over.

basically a couple of my old LV friends who left bob the same time i did, we started our own little corp and have just been drifting around shootin stuff.

as far as the all the new ships and changes that have come out in the past 6 months, i like most of the ships. and most of the changes were for the better, this patch is pretty awesome tho. lot of good stuff being boosted. the amarr who were pretty good pwners back in the day got nerfed along the way somehow and are getting thier mojo back. the jump frieghters are going to become viable now with the cargo expansion. the undocking at full speed is a freaking god send if you ever go some place like jita.

all in all i think its good for eve. its the only game around were you get to meet everyone who plays the game, not just the people on your server. thats why i like it

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2008, 11:14 
Demon

how about u guys (demons and non demons) put ur eve nicks in here and when to expect to see online (in GMT so we all know what time).

i posted on another thread but my nick in eve is 'h1d'.

i usually go on at 0am for possibly an hour or 2, or from any random moment from 4am GMT through 3pm GMT for maybe 2 or 3 hours a day max if i actually load eve up. (there are days obviously that i dont play eve or just log off after checking skills)

im still a newb with 5mil skill points centered on ship/gun skill flying on ints/bs (tho i sold the ship now).
right now im flying npc missions since im too newb to join what my corp mates are doing (got invited in sasha's corp), coz last time i joined their battle with about dozen vs dozen, i maybe shot like 5 rounds of missiles then got web'ed and shot and got blasted in about 30 seconds...

see u guys in eve...

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2008, 16:04 
Demon

im bumkin

PostPosted: 22 May 2008, 23:33 
Demon

Alrighty, I've gone and done it, I've re-subbed.

I've been at it for 3 weeks now and I've decided to get back into eve.

My nick is Turiel Demon, and I'll be keeping the Cal Is God chan (old Demon comms channel) open to see if any of you guys drop by, and I'll add you to buddy lists ofc.

I've joined up with a nubbish Euro based merc corp called Shrike, which was kinda what I was looking for anyway. Not too demanding, plenty of time to do own thing, but some good organized PVP and a way to get back into EvE without getting all my shit bown up right away :D