It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:04

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: vs Xeno bros
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2007, 21:46 
Demon

Hey Hid, you me, and Gini should challenge Xeno.

Blessed are the dead
And now you are among them
Delivered form this mortal coil"

-Azrael, Angel of Death

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2007, 06:12 
Demon

as long as u guys scout and not get grav but fighters fast enough with decent swarm skill, i'd say we have a chance.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2007, 18:39 
Little puppy

gg for last game hideki i build a cc for sad so my dds were very slow and sad ions just got owned by your lasers to bad

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2007, 07:27 
Demon

hmmm, i was going to vs 2 xeno with ahabuguru dude, but he ended up being afk for too long and i ended up going against with some random guy called Toto... just to see the luck of surviving the odds...-_-

map was their usual tfl-fallenlords. me happy were vaygr, sad toto were hig.

now, since this guy was too random, i had to tell him what to do clearly first... and asked him to go 2 patches fast fighter since they would rush on us.

he was nice enough to say 'yeah ok' but he asked me 'i'll go plats then' but seeing how plats cant defend every position i said 'nah plats dont move good, go fighters' but he never replied and instead felt for platting his own ms...

now they mass fighters quite a bit but since i looked like i had 6 emp ready (which i didnt... since i was getting cap mod at that time...) they werent really attacking much and i thought of going fast triple pump with getting a new cc early and sold cap fac to get emp research. he had plats and some ints from cc and i went to double pump fighter and missile for that moment.

now they come in to us and i had to ask toto to bring his plats and his ships up. luckily the intial emp from both side didnt end up freaking me too much but were equally freezing each others ships and i just kept microing my stuff while toto gave me his 6 gun plats and brought them close to my ship. somehow i didnt put them in not so effective position and they prolly ended up firing only half of the time during fighter battle.

now since toto goes plat, i had to tell him to just mass ion plats so he wont get pwned by sad's ion frigs...
but instead he goes to get a cap mod and a new cc and a 3rd patch which i asked him not to get... but at least he had some ion plats and yet another 6 gun plats ready and he gave them to me, so i just moved them to the mid of map where the entire swarm were fighting. tx to my early new cc i could pump lasers at about when sad was pumping ion frigs which made my first cc to smoke to 30% health, but i just made cloak to dodge the finish blow.

toto was somehow massing torps with at least improved torp so i told him to get ions instead. now happy wasnt pumping his new cc too early, so i had the little advantage of making lasers with missiles in the mix to avoid my lasers to just die, but take sad's ions down. now sad comes up with a dd and i thought pffft, but i just kept trying hard on swarm and toto's shiny plats in the mid of map helping swarm kinda did good and we were taking most of the swarm now under control while some of his ion plats were killing flaks and whatnot around it.

at one time i had a few extra lasers, so i went to pfft sad's mob and it blew up making him even sadder at the same time busting a mob of happy's too to make him sound neutral. but sad pumps yet another dd but without much frig support around and there were no lasers of theirs around since i had missiles too and those dd just came in range with the older ion plats sitting a little behind the scene and those dd somehow kind of sunk fast, somehow...

and my remaining fighters got a good blow on sad's cap fac when the next dd was prolly at 80% or so by the look of the time when previous dd popped. and things started to look bright... and we just blew them up :o

i guess shit happens...gg
hmm, the stat tells me that toto is actually a winner :lol:

oh and next game... me + some guy called basman who says he is good... vs 2 xeno, i go plat rush, he goes fighters without moving his cc till i told him to get second patch but they swarm us, i build early ion plat and blew sad's incoming cc, but that was best i could pull out lol, gg...

Attachments:
vs-xeno-with-toto.jpg [156.88 KiB]
Downloaded 246 times
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2007, 15:03 
Demon

Since Fallen Lords is a realativly small map, would it be the best idea to do plats on that map when you could go around them in the dust clouds?

Blessed are the dead
And now you are among them
Delivered form this mortal coil"

-Azrael, Angel of Death

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2007, 17:19 
Demon

its a good idea because its small, u can certainly move fighters around, but the plat rush also involves double fighters and well, once ion plats pop out in range of their cap ships, they cant just hang in the back.

and on top of that, fighting off from one's base is kinda bad.