It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:00

All times are UTC

Post subject: vs Xeno bros
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 15:13 
Demon

Just to take a note of 8-)

won : Me + Thoams-AoD vs SadEndXeno + HappyEndXeno @ prolly TFL-Fallen Lords
lost : Me + Slik|Genesis + Thomas-AoD vs SadEndXeno + HappyEndXeno + DivinerSage|Genesis @ TFL-Fallen Lords
lost : Me + OJ|Genesis + Thomas-AoD vs SadEndXeno + HappyEndXeno + SNMercy @ TFL-Dawn Of Defeat
lost : Me + Kamikaze|Genesis + Sfu-AoD vs SadEndXeno + HappyEndXeno + TomcatXeno @ TFL-Fallen Lords
lost : Me + SpeedyChiken vs SadEndXeno + HappyEndXeno @ TFL-Fallen Lords

now now 8-) about time I need to do something with this ratio... no doubt that they're good.

Post subject: Re: vs Xeno bros
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 08:17 
Little puppy

ah well... no need to point out your/ (and my + others) noobness here ^^
I lost several times vs our favorite XENOMORPHS ! :D

Well done Sad and Happy! - Nice playing.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 09:38 
Demon

the sad fact is, losing against them is not being a noob... they're actually good.
im calling the sleepy head cernewb, see if he can help with his nub skill here...

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2007, 09:58 
Little puppy

the ends became very good with many tries and games i like to play with them but not ofen against them lol

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:14 
Little puppy

Yeah...I'm 0-2 with them I think

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2007, 12:41 
Demon

oh noes... i even made the ratio worse...

1v1 in shield with sadend

both hig, does usual fighter to ion but since both side are just plain chicken, no one attacks but keeps flying inties in and out to lure... i pwned his scout and 2 probes for nothing, so i felt good, but as soon as my ions were about 18 i realized i better make something more...

i went pulsor and dd and made dff as well and cloak on cc and a mob on cc patch, so cc could move up with cloak to protect dff for total xeno pwnage.

i turn on dff and xeno's ion were all pffted. he made ion plat on cc patch and dd from ms. i turn another dff on when first one goes off and xeno's dd just got pwned down when my dd was kinda full health. it looked cool, then i was using my pulsors to hit his ions and just forgot about ion plats.

but soon, xeno pwns my dff and my ions look kinda pretty less than what he had... i think i used pulsor on wrong thing by keeping those ion plats around...-_-, now my ions are all pffted and have 2 dd left. xeno has a dd and about 8 ions left with some ion plats. he aims at my cc but my cc cloaked but in a few min it goes boom.

my pulsors were all fine and cool but my heavy stuff were kinda being lame with no ions... and xeno targets my ms, my ms is rather smoking bad, my pulsors all still fine, even inties doing kinda cool, and a few dd but no ions... my ms then goes boom... gg...

making too many pulsors without filling ions were kinda the lamest thing i did... hmm, me noob... GG.
this reminds me... have i even won a single 1v1 lately... doh... :evil:

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 20:17 
Biting dog

Hideki, get your butt up 5am so we can have some good 2v2s and 3v3s.

He's peacefully sleeping while me and AoD getting pwned by Genesis SY spam...

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 10:38 
Little puppy

lol :D
indeed he is... and i guess he can even sleep like a baby, while knowing we got/get pwned out there.

Well as for that game, we played like blind and gagged retards... so GG to Genesis (altho it synched, they
would have had us).

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 16:13 
Demon

:)

finally... (but telling result first is less amusing but anyway...)

cb - me(vay pos man), sfu(hig pos neutral), thomas(hig pos girly) vs happyend(var pos meat shield), sadend(hig pos neutral), a genesis (hig pos girly)

game starts out, my mind was simply "im gonna win this one, im gonna win this one....(repeat)" so, i only had about half trash talk than usual at start of game. since i was vaygr, i was the typical swarming dude, while thomas does some bc in the back who keep crying he made mistake and whatnot... sfu does his fighters and frigs and dd.

other side had double fighter mod on pos 1 while 'a genesis' went for fast bc. vaygr went for swarm and emp. other side never used the far side patch, while we just used both of the far side patch to get to max cols. and i saw one of them approach to the mid patch and put some cols there.

despite being thomas crying he had messed up bc build, he somehow managed to hyper it near mid kinda early and i was like 'phew, im still winning...im still wininng...'. sfu had an extra cc and started pumping ions while his ms was on its way to do some nasty angle dd. i was just trying to go quad pump with triple missiles and single fighter but as i saw xenews are good at pumping and managing swarms, i felt like, for once again go for 5x pump. after i have done all the necessary research up to level 2 speed fighter, emp, level 2 speed vette/ level 1 vette hull, i popped my 4th cc.... and sold cap fac and started going triple missile double fighters.

now, they had good amount of swarms and started to gang around my 4 cc and 1 fs which was slightly moving up ahead of pos meat shield. we had 2 bc ready and other side had about same so they werent really going to fight, except they were facing at each others kinda aggressively. their swarm was good and ours got semi lost, but since they came to me, and i was omfg-pwnage-pumping stuff like hell and kept my cc/fs guns up with cloak on cc activated for docking advantage while busting emp after emp on them and i kept the swarm in control and they were in a fine state after a while.

since their mid patch started to make sy, we also went sy spamming. sfu silently does his angle dd to screw some of their patches, which probably made them go slow on their production. and as such, we were having good position with the amount of bc. we moved in and started attacking mid with about 3 bc while my eyes were following 50 ships at once... i kept giving team my missiles and fighters and at the same time, i felt like moving 6 missiles in their back for some col eating. they ate some cols and died but i guess their production went a bit slow.

tx to those misisles and angle dd, our bc had more fire power in the mid to start torching their bc along their cc ms sy sitting near it. now we blew the mid into space debris and took control of swarm as well. we moved up ahead and then finished the rest.

phewwwww...
gg xenews 8-)

but that's just 1 return in the debt...

Attachments:
vs-xeno.jpg [162.46 KiB]
Downloaded 525 times
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 16:54 
Little puppy

ah well... it was a gg. Too bad they never realy belived i would be some newblette-PSF dude -_-... anyways, i screwed up my build, in clicking on SY Hull -LVL1 instead of BC research... i was like o m g w t f... but in the end
BC still popped kinda fast... :roll:

GG overall!