It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 08:38

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hall of... shame!
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 11:09 
Demon

Yes, it's time to give up and confess what kind of memorable dumb move you have done in the past... or post someone else's if thats funnier to post.

Since me being kinda perfect most time :roll: , i'd say i haven't had much serious shitness (although someone might disagree... feel free to let me know my shameful past), i prolly had a time to jump ms without a mob doing angle dd... hmm but what else... am i too good to make dumb mistakes...? :| maybe i did pump sy before recieving sy back when doing sy spam... well, thats kinda gay if that was for 2v2.

Post subject: Re: Hall of... shame!
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 13:47 
Little puppy

In a really close game with me, Rigid and LAN i think (not sure) against some other good skilled players. The game was pretty laggy and I meant to transfer 12 lasers, but instead I ended up transferring my whole fleet to rigid...knocking me out of the game. I don't remember selecting my whole fleet, but I know that as soon as I hit the transfer ships button, i was out of the game. :roll:

Also, hypering in a cc or ms that weren't supposed to go in with some other ships is always fun....

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 14:18 
Demon

oh yeah... someone did in a lab too... passing the wrong ship and he's out...lol
also, wasnt intentional but when i was clicking on something... lag window pops up... boom, instant boot...

ah yes, ive done it a few times, to jump ms only leaving cc behind in some hypercap or some what some time ago...-_-

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007, 08:05 
Demon

One time on crimson bond I had one carrier left but it was still a neck n neck game I had to hyper away and my hyper rout took me over the one radioactive cloud and I hit a grav well right in the center of it. My carrier was like at 1% life it was a last ditch hyper and I thought I got away. I had plenty of rus, assorted strike craft, and frigs. Well I didnt notice I got hung in a grav so I didnt get to transfer anything. And everyone saw me jump and then a mysterious debris cloud appears in the radiation. I stayed behind to watch and everyone thought I was dumb enough to try and hide in there. Man it was embarassing. :oops:

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007, 18:50 
Demon

Some noob I was playing today, moved his SY into the radiation cloud on crimson bond and it blew up. :lol:

Blessed are the dead
And now you are among them
Delivered form this mortal coil"

-Azrael, Angel of Death

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007, 23:34 
Demon

yeah lol... some people think putting cap ships in cloud will help...

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2007, 18:26 
Little puppy

Um 1 time on Crimson Bond Iwas manuevering my Fighters to do an SY sweep and my base of operations got attacked so i took my eye off my fighters but then when i came back to look for my fighters tey had wondered into the radiation cloud and i had the sound all the way down so i didn't hear the words group 1 lost so i had to build a new squad and on top of that mistake the enemy put probes there so my plan was ruined :cry:

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2007, 12:44 
Demon

wow... a few days ago... this look a bit too lmao right from the first min of the game...
i was in cb, doing vaygr probably...

doing the regular, scout + cols in the first minute, next time i realize, my ru is going down fast...
i look at the cols... for whatever the god's sake... the cols were ordered to retire :roll:

and i quickly had them to harvest again... instant 1k waste...

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2007, 05:14 
Demon

Today a guy tried to sneak a bc in behind my homefield and my mothership. I had the forward grav on crimson. Well he was well on his way to getting past my grav by creeping cloaked. Since I had anti cloak sensors on my MS I decided to surprise him and attack with my ions that came from my carriers further back. Well my ions pulled him outside of my grav and anti cloak sensors range JUST BARELY. I didnt notice he was just out of grav range so I thought he was just out of my sensors range. So I popped out a proximity probe and OH SHIT he isnt there anymore. He had jumped right onto my teammates MS, SY and CC. And he then promptly pwned them alas my ions arrived too late. I then realised my CCs which I had turned around to have production ships closer didnt have a grav and blam!! I was totaly pwned. All because I wanted to show how clever I was by getting his BC stranded back behind us and I pulled him a little too far. :roll:

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2007, 05:24 
Demon

ouch, always having a proxy in front of you (but keep it lower, so walking bc don't pwn it) is a good idea
somehow those anti cloak sensors range is pretty low.