It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:28

All times are UTC

Post subject: 1v1 vs minievil-genesis
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 16:14 
Demon

this wooooks :lol:
3 games... 3 win...
but lost 2 games in a row while that strat was in alpha stage some days ago... (though 1 of it was a complete mess up build on my side...)

mini almost did same by going fighter to ions, except in second game he made cloaked dff as well as on third game he did hyper torp, which did bother me slightly but not much as a total.

Post subject: Re: 1v1 vs minievil-genesis
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 17:15 
Evil Soul

Nice, now don't get too happy cause i've still haven't played my ace vs card. ;) Nxt time we 1v1 i'm pulling it though, i honestly hope your strat wins since its soo cool, but i think that may not happen. :twisted:

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2007, 11:33 
Demon

hahaha... lost... oh man... wtf.
mine vettes... god...

i guess i moved in too early...maybe i need to switch to ion frigs on first cc too...

oh and somehow i even lost fighters... i should've had more concentration on that, and since those rest of the fighters took my cap fac when dd was 95% done...-_-

i still dont get if either 15 or 16 cols is better.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2007, 19:45 
Little puppy

i do start to feel famous... hideki master himself spoke about playing me HAHA. yep those games was crapy performance by evil and 3 loss is not my style but as i had 2 wins before so i wasnt emabarased too much. BTW tell them about ur perfect strategy how it worked today Hidlooser HEHE

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2007, 00:22 
Demon

yes, u're very adapative and good... never seen anyone would go mine vette.
but losing fighter was really hurting on my side.

i guess i have to try again 8-)
vgg though.

and glad you found ur way here, welcome around.

---

the game started out like normal, i was doing my typical 15 cols double fighter to ion plat, new cc, ion frig, dd build. he was going regular for a start going double fighters and then to ion frigs.

i made about 10 ion plats with a few ion frigs and a dd and somehow felt like going in, but i guess that was the wrong moment before i pumped enough. got some of his stuff fried, and he was also pumping ion plats and next moment ... i see mine vettes... i quickly used fighters to take down, but then again not just coz of that but my fighters were lost (probably due to this reason...), leading to losing cap fac when dd was almost done...and since i kept pumping ion plats and i guess that was the wrong thing instead of going double ions...

it looked kind of ok for a while, but since my dd didnt come out, im pushed... fried and forced to hyper out, i somehow had 8k ru at that moment seeing my cc blow up and made 2 new cc and a dd but things were too late... nice. gg.

made a minor improvement on this thread.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2007, 03:10 
Little puppy

gg