It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:44

All times are UTC

Post subject: Game Reports
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2007, 03:53 
Demon

Me(Vaygr)Pos1(Normal),Doc|Demon(Vagr)Pos 3(Girl pos), and Viper30(Hiigaran)(Pos 2 Meatshield) vs GarfieldBrz(Hiig)( Pos 1 Normal),Trex(Hiig(Pos 3 Girly pos), and Squad Tactics(Hiig)( pos 2 Meatshield)|lost|
Yeah so me and Doc do vagr SY spam, he builds me 2 carrier in the begnning so i can do 4x pump fighters and vettes, i get 4 emp scouts and 14 ac's, Viper have about 10 Inters and 4 Bombers, Doc build me SY for vagr SY spam. They fighter rush us, i built a FCT on my mid carrier and cloaks then moved up.

I put my 4 emp scouts (fully upgraded) above my fighters for sneak emp attack, so a few mins after i positioned my scouts about 40 fighter squads come after me, i launch a sweet emp attack, disabiling about 30 of them, dock scouts for later use. My fighters are doing fairly good until some GS(Gunships) come in, start tearing them up, i pump missiles, i killed them, by luring them in my FCT's, then 2 full loads of 24 pulsars come in, they just decimate my Missiles, then finnaly after my whole swarm is dead and im left defensless, Noob Viper30 comes in and help, so while hes distracting them i start to build back my swarm but i keep em' dock a lil while till i get 6 vettes, and 10 ac's.

When my new lil swarm is complete i undock to go help the swarm, they get killed like fly's on fly papper..... :o so yeah game is prettey much over at this point, then Squad Tactis angle DD on my far patch, so im running on fumes now, so i sell my corv fac's and all but 1 cloak, then start 4x pumping fighters, so im 4x pumpnig acs and there just getting pwned, even after i keep docking em while using cloak....., then i witnessed the most STUPIDEST NOOBISH move of ALL DONE BY VIPER30, he charges 2ccs in middle in front of about 30 IONS!!!, they get fried up in like 10 secs, so now we really lost the game, but wait there's hope, my BC is born, but only to know that they just hypered 4 BCs unto us from SY spamming :twisted: , so yeah were dead, GG

ps: Dont play with Viper30, seriously noobish act by him....

Post subject: Re: Game Reports
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2007, 05:27 
Demon

sounds like a gg.

j, u should really consider how much you can actually pump. i bet you had max cols at that time going quad pump, but having sy on top of that, i doubt ur build would even catch up. if u go sy consider going only double at start and maybe go triple + sy later on, or its quite meaningless to have all ships keep lagging each others.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2007, 06:48 
Demon

actually though, i had plenty of rus, becuse i managed to save alot of rus since Doc built me 2 carriers, my productions actually started lagging though when my far patch got angle DD, wich pissed me off... :P you should trie it., Btw hid you var to teach me better vagr, i mean im good at vagr(now) since oyu teached me a couple good hints, but i still dotn really know to manage my ship's as good as you, besides moving hmf above a bc or something... so see you in homeworld 2 bro.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2007, 19:31 
Demon

May just be me but you go for 4x pump really early alot. Try just going Triple off 2 Patches, once you get your swarm started you can get that 3rd patch and start Quad pump.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2007, 23:29 
Demon

yes doc has a good point. if u got nothing for the first 6 min but just cc, it'll hurt. but you can always check if you should do that or not by scouting and see if any threat can be seen but most time, pumping stuff after cc will be risky.

i usually make nearly 10 fighters before getting a cap fac and usually my next cc will start getting vette mods.