It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:44

All times are UTC

Post subject: those games when you want to throw ur comp out the window...
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 00:28 
Demon

in 3v3 cb i had sfu on my side, i was hig in the back position, things were kinda good, the other side were 3 genesis going sy spam, i go hyper torp and angle dd and bc. i slowed their back pos down with torp and dd, so i pop bc earlier, sends it in, they have bc sent too. i attack it, they fight, i send my next bc, they send their next. my bc management was better, so i take them down. but somehow our swarm isn't catching up. my bc is basically ganged with 20 fighter/vette, though if they were smart, they'd leave that bc alone and just take engine down and bring all the swarm to our base, coz we couldn't have handled it.

i send another bc, but they're double sy, but somehow i could still take them down alone. this guy... tata... on our team is just so smart, he only makes ions when they have lasers and missiles and fighters. and whats ever better, he doesn't listen but kinda call me a newb and his next move is to rush his ion frigs next to my bc when other side has 10 lasers when we don't have a vette support. ions just die like anyone would expect. we don't have any vette support yet, obviously coz he was making ions to waste... whats even better, he makes sy but it only has a frig mod on...PFFFT i thought cc could also make frigs.

lost in a slow death.... nice one... newbs with mouth only is kinda the worst enemy.

Post subject: Re: those games when you want to throw ur comp out the window...
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 02:23 
Demon

yet another game, that pisses me off...

namely, igbo-xeno, who just can't figure out when to attack. game keeps on going since he doesn't know how to build effectively... he even messed up my sy spamming not listening my instruction... At about an hour from start of game, when my pos 6 has been all the battle ground with cc always smoking badly, we still had more bc, so i told team to let's move in and finish them off after their attack is cleared. but this chicken dude goes 'no, dont' and i go 'yes, we have more', him 'no we got no swarm', i 'yep we have enough, just make some more', (we had 2 dozen pulsors, doc-demon was triple pumping swarms with emp) he goes 'ok dolt, go die on urself', i 'huh? wtf? we have more we can win', him 'no we dont', and i 'no i dont wait another hour until u prepare', him 'ok, then quit' LOL what a dumb ass.

and they come again with 5 bc, but since their move was lame, we kill 3 bc by losing none of our bc. and again, note that igbo was just walking his bc slowly behind ours and didnt help tiny bit in this. and FINALLY igbo the chicken says 'lets go attack'...-_-, we had 80% chance of winning and it just made it 150% sure, but that was necessary for him to start attacking... but after we started moving my 2 and doc-demon's 3 bc, igbo somehow move his 3 bc back home LOL... he just can't attack anytime at the same time keep crying for help with ru, which i donated him well around 10k during the game... he sends 2 distortion probes over other side making it very clear what they have, yet he JUST can't figure things out... and the game syncs...

and he keeps me calling dolt, dumb ass LOL. i think im totally pissed at this guy.
on the other hand, doc-demon played fairly, except he went level 2 bc hull/speed for vaygr, which cost him a bit too much, when he could get some more swarm. i won't need that chicken guy in my team ever...

oh and in another game, this guy kept whining like a girl how his team didn't have a grav at 6 or 7 min even the team was rather winning, but he just screwed up his whole team by quitting to play coz he gave up for that single fact with just a few torps lol.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 06:22 
Little puppy

lol... dont remember me of that game... -_-
i mean, i had full swarm with bombs ready to rape mods (ur mods hid :D ) and lasers where on its way by that time
already too... we had all chances to win this. But this igbo guy pfffft....

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 06:31 
Little puppy

ahh hideki you were the third guy gg with an other third player instead of the ion man you would win

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:19 
Little puppy

When you say "chicken dude" do you mean an actual Chiken? It wasn't me, but could it have been Giniffahtschiken (spelling?) or Rigid (doubt it)?

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007, 23:58 
Demon

lol, vec asked me same thing, there was no 'chiken' clan involved in this, i meant as in actual 'chicken' with the 'c'...

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2007, 03:43 
Little puppy

haha ok cool

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 02:22 
Little puppy

lol