It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:07

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: vs Xeno bros
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 18:33 
Little puppy

LmAo

waz gg.

bahah

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 19:16 
Little puppy

the genesis was me GG but i can't believe that with 20 vaygr collectors you can pump without ru lags double ints and triple vets you should explain me how you manage this ;)

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 20:06 
Demon

lool, i was gonna explain 'myself' how i did it...

in the past i thought quad pump for vay was the max it can hold. but then again, i think i wasnt constantly pumping 5x the whole time, because at one time i do max on vette or fighter for myself, then two or three of the production line can be on hold making ru to recover some till i start passing ships around.

and also, i knew it'd be impossible to do if the research was also in parallel. so i have finished all the fighter/vette necessary researches before i went 5x pump and all the grav/cloak mods were also done. so, considering i was quad pumping in the past while doing research/building mod, that might kind of explain i could just 5x pump if nothing else (mod build, researcing, col harassing) were taking place.

it was kind of looking nice pumping all that alone... which shows in the stat as well. ru management is really the thing in vaygr you have to do. i had 20 (8 6 6 spread) cols with 3 mobs and sold every unncessary mods (like cap mods on fs after cc is out, or fighter mod on fs when pumping vette etc, and obviously making sure stuff live, but i think i failed to do that in the last game as stat says... :roll: ) the only researches i did were fighter speed 2, emp, vette hull 1, vette speed 2 and proxy but this is kinda typical for vaygr player.

i somehow never had lagged in production... but then again, i sometimes felt, from game to game, vaygr ru flow becomes kind of rich but dont know what the cause of it is...

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 20:58 
Little puppy

ok thanks

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2007, 21:10 
Little puppy

errr... well...
TFL-FallenLords,
me (vay) + The-Militaire (hig) vs (Our favorite Xenews) SadEnd (Higi) + HappyEnd (Vay)

Even before game started, i had this "kggtnxbye" -Feeling...
Since our Xeno-bros are well known for some fast Fighters on their favorite map, i went 2x col each and fast AC.
Militaire was on some 1x fighter mod + Plat mod.. whatever...

Xenos, both on fighters right from start of course. Only thing i had in mind was "maybe i can at least hit "Some" of their
fighters and cols, if i go attack them at once"... So first AC came, and i went straight to hit Sads cols... While i was getting more
and more AC, and even my ally somehow managed to get 4-5 ints, he instantly transfered to me, i kept hitting various cols
and ocaisionally appering fighters. I was kinda confused... so i thought: "ok they keep stuff docked and hit me then, together to blow me to total oblivion" -_-

Since my frindly ally had transfered my some INT, i was full on AC/INT very soon and went for Laser, then emp.
Because we had managed to kill some cols, they had to recover ru (and fighters?), Sad went some plats, to
get rid of our anoying Fighters, and Happy was (somehow) still on Fighters while i was on Corv already......

Militaire, finally got some torps too and started to hit Happy in front and raped his brand new cols, while i had full lazer
production going and silently kept them docked. Happy had plenty of fighters and emp by the time too, and went for corv now,
Sad went frigs from ms and 2 cc now.

So far, everything looked fine for me, and i couldnt even understand why... i kept asking me: "hm something is wrong here..."

While my AC getting repaired, Sad went after my poor ally, with some ions... but i only had some kind of evil face that moment, and unleached like 7-8 lasers, to blow this poor frigs to hell. Happy then udocked some swarm to attack my lasers
and Sad kept making torps now, to counter my nasty lasers. As Happy blew emp on The-Militaire's fighters, i just emped his AC and send mine in to take out this fighers.

With lasers we killed one of sads CCs and hit cols, then moved on to kill vay CC too and cols + incomming torps.
Happy was trying to get some missle corv to take out some of my lasers, but they already lost too many cols and after his
cc went boom, game was kinda over.

To help my ally vs again growing amount of frigs, while lasers where docking, i went HMF... well... i killed sads ccs with hmf, then moved them to finish off Happys MS (my ally somehow had successfully attacked it with ions and ion plats...)

Overall... it was a strange game, and i never expected to win that...
I only can assume sad and happy where a bit tired/ sleepy (or last cigarette was containing other stuff besides tabaco :D).

GG.

(edit: fixed the sad-happy mixup lol ... sry i just got too confused)

Last edited by Th0m4s-a0d on 31 Aug 2007, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2007, 21:34 
Little puppy

Man u mixed us. Im allways hiig an happy vaygr. Everything else is right. We got raped like little bitches =D

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 03:24 
Demon

here we go... my endless noob attempt to screw xeno up... feel free to disagree but im thinking tomcat/sad/happy is better than baps. baps may have more versatile moves, but when it comes to pure skill, i think... if you have a guy who isnt too sharp on your team, then gg in 10min. i just went :o with happy's swarm skill. damn he's catching up to my swarm skill :lol: (or better yet, same if not better...)

anyway, my first lame attempt was to go against sad/happy with some random guy.
game starts, finds out this dude takes single patch, makes a few bombers when my torp lands on other side.
i make gun plats and flaks and torps and ions while my bud goes some more bombers and 10 ions. he threw his ions in the mass laser flock, boom, gg. i didn't even have time to get pissed.

now second game goes with me/thomas vs sad/happy in cb variant map.
it was kind of a first to play 2v2 with them in cb map but basically we just massed ships. thomas did a single hyper torp but they had bombers so, it just got pwned and he went to make bc and all but sad was quicker at making it and sent us his first. now thomas had to move his cc back from his pos 2 and he was pushed. he sends his bc in but by the time sad's bc is dead sad sends another bc. i was 5x pumping vettes and fighters and even managed to send about 6 missiles in their back patches for killing about half dozen cols.

but good god, even if i was pumping like mad with my mad swarm skillz with mad emp skillz, happy keeps bugging us badly we have lost swarm at one point and i couldnt recover much since then...and thomas was getting pushed with his bc as well, as now, one of his patch is their bc landing spot. and we just kept getting pushed bit by bit and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boooooooooooooooom.... ahhhhhhh.... but was very tense. happy u're swarm is good.
GG.

ok... now i see some other skillful people in lobby.
tomcat/sad/happy (hig except happy) vs me/gini/thomas-aod (hig except me) in some smallish tfl map called tfl-angel-wing where pure fighter rush looks to be too good of a move. and so they did with about 12 cols each. thomas was nice enough he goes fast fighters with 10 or 12 cols to have them not attack too soon. and i went about 14 cols with emp but i was slightly slow going 14, but i did manage to emp them before we were lost. gini asked us 'guys grav the mid'. gg.

ok, to tell a bit more in detail, he tried to hyper torp and go flak, but by the time anything looked effective with his frigs, we were... u know how we were... so, nice nice :roll:

now, after the game ends and having laughed how lame it was for a moment, we go again at them. (same race except thomas went vaygr)
now we told gini how angle dd and flaks dont work. so now he actually goes fighters this time with about 12 cols. they came in pretty quick again even tomcat going at 8 cols... so, we were pretty tense about making fighters quick this time and i went 12 cols and even sold res mod to get quick emp after queueing level 1 speed behind it. they seemed to have more fighters for the first moment and it kind of looked bad... but since i went to get emp quicker than them by selling res mod, my emp blew on them before they gave us any, which probably made things look slightly relaxed on our side and in a few minutes, we looked to be fine with fighters.

we just kept pumping fighters after fighters and i kept blowing emp after emp, and somehow those scouts lived very long by keep docking. then i saw them going frigs so i thought i had to go lasers, now since i had 12 cols i thought of borrowing cols from thomas so i could get to vettes with no lag while he keeps pumping fighters. so i recieve 2 cols from him and starts going to research lasers and some vette upgrades while making 2 more cols for me to go 16 cols for triple pump. thomas goes to take his 3rd patch to make more carriers. gini makes ions and marines and i thought marines wouldnt work since they would probably bring more ions but thankfully we won the swarm somehow, so they made about 4 flaks to let gini start marining on the cc that was sitting at mid of map. i told him marine wouldnt work, but actually it did... and let that cc blow up. now i was pumping triple lasers while making a vette mod on thomas' cc i got from him and returned to him so he didnt have to research vettes to get lasers.

thomas makes more carriers and goes hmf while gini keeps making ions while i was going lasers for a full offensive attack. soon after, since we already won swarms, their frigs just kept dieing on our force and.... hmm, we won... wtf...

well, they did a same move than the last game, so we were kind of prepared for the attack in the same map. but gg. :mrgreen: what a wet dream come true.

now that happy had enough of rapage by the demons he had to leave. so our next game ends up with me/gini vs tomcat/sad. i just waved my hands toward lobby to go on a death sentence.

we started on the same map and since xenos got afraid to fighter rush demons to get countered, they actually went slower this time with sad going double fighters and tomcat going triple patch res mod single fighter. gini was going fighters (omfg gini on vaygr!) to go against sad and in the end i decided to go hmf to counter what tom was going to do. our side looked like such a reversed role but oh well, what the hell...

neither side attacked too soon and gini was just maxing fighters while i went 16 cols to triple pump hmf. we now both have near maxed fighters for 2 players and about a dozen frigs for both side. i just moved up my cc and fs to get in the attack position while their frigs were moving around to make sure they stay in right position against my attack.

soon after, my hmf got too close and was in ion's range, but since tomcat was a little girl, he pulls his ions back and fight didnt start for a second, but the other part of ions started attacking my pretty hmf and i had to answer him back with many missiles. and now full scale attack happens, and i used my 4 emp on about 4 ion frigs to stop moving, since our fighters werent in action yet and i just pulled my scouts to make sure i'd be able to use again on fighters. gini was using fighters on the closest patch of theirs and now their fighter comes in and we took fighter battle.

i even went level 2 hmf and god wow, hmf rocks...i thought we had nearly about same amount of hmf and ions but in a few minutes, my hmf just totally toasted them. tomcat brings up defense field frigate so i had to target other area of ions where shield isnt around. and somewhat to my surprise when i attacked dff with shield on at one time, every single hmf missle went through...-_- what the hell... and dff just sunk like a sitting duck.

and to my surprise tomcat has sy and was about to pop bc... if he used that resource for extra cc with destroyer from ms, i think we had a harder time, but his bc pops when all his ions were dead... and we just blew them into another universe. GG. 2 wet dreams i look like an aroused girl... :oops:

nice games. glad i still had some air to breathe in lobby and not as a nub who keeps losing over and over...
ok... i forgot to take any stats lol... but all the games happened during 3am-6am...-_- lol.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 12:37 
Demon

Woot, just had my first victory since I got back, I honestly cant remember who was on each team, but a 3v3 on that close quarters map. with the cente roids

Actually did manage to disrupt both sad's ru spot as well as the back player with a simple HT, kinda surprising, but oh well, whatever works

Memorable moment:

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 13:25 
Little puppy

gg raziel wildheart did some errors well its only a game ;)

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:27 
Demon

me (hig) + thomas (vay) vs sad (hig) + happy (vay) (star|tfl spectating) at tfl painted desert, medium sized, big enough to make dd but not bc.

i said 'thomas lets double dd' and he goes 'im vaygr' pffft... doh me... i screwed my plan and went regular double fighters with 12 cols while thomas also went fighters with about same amount of cols. they didnt really rush fighters, so we just steadily kept building fighters while probing and scouting.

i quickly made res mod and started going advanced res mod. thomas was going for vettes after he maxes fighters. i started pumping couple ions and thought about going to 16 cols as that will get me an extra cc and let ms get dd which is a huge bonus than just double ions. i move my ms up from back to near center where my cc was and pop a cc and pumped ions. they also had ions of about same amount in mid. when my dd was nearly done their ions came in reach and we started fighting. i had less ions at that time but now i got a dd out no one looked to be stronger.

our fighters also engaged as i emped them and they emped us and i put the fighters in, but with slight disorientation thomas' fighters were just escaping emp while my fighters were already attacking. so, it was kinda fast to see our fighters sink into space dust... they started pumping missiles to counter thomas' vettes but since fighters were almost pffted up, we had trouble managing those vettes, but luckily happy didn't come with too many lasers at those moments while me and sad were having some hot time blasting each others ions.

i was on double ion pump and single dd pump and was standing equal against sad but since sad had his patch at the mid of map where it was just in reach of dd if dd moved up a bit, i moved up and just toasted 2 or 3 cols and started attacking ions again. now their swarm started freaking out my cols and even i got col armour 1, i lost couple cols and sad felt like toasting my cc with about 7 or so ions he had at that time, while i had a dd and 3 or so ions.

my cc just simply goes big booom, but since i had some cols lost, i didnt really care as i'd probably had it lag, but going double pump looked lame, so i just queued a cc on ms next to the current dd production and since i had about 2k ru, i could pump cc no problem while my dd kept standing against the ions.

now cc pops up, both side started getting lasers but their swarm was annoying and thomas was having a hard time catching up while i made some flaks to help some of the swarm out. now i went back to triple pump but instead of going ions on the cc i went pulsors to stop their lasers or missiles to let thomas go full lasers to help me out for a better chance.

it turned out to be rather cool that they didnt have anti vette my pulsors kept screwing up their lasers but at one moment they blew up my cc again... and i had to rebuild yet another cc by slight lag this time.

but i kept building dd so, i wasnt yet lost in the ion battle at mid. now i just kept massing pulsors and i have like 8 green pulsors doing good job around and thomas' laser kept doing their work fine to screw their ions and at one point, i have a dd still alive and the next dd pops out and things somehow look better...

i even maxed pulsors and had about 5 ions and 2 dd when they had about 5 or so ions... now i moved dd up to toast the mid patch up and things look good on our side. we blew the ions up, chased cc and we actually got them... even we never took advantage of fighter swarms...

it was very nice game. i kept thinking 'hmm, i wonder how long we gonna last...'
but i think if xeno thought of going bombers with proxy, game did end earlier...

GG.

Attachments:
vs-xeno-080903-res.jpg [164.32 KiB]
Downloaded 387 times
vs-xeno-080903-combat.jpg [160.56 KiB]
Downloaded 373 times
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next