It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 10:47

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I want to Join!
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2007, 17:00 
Little puppy

Having observed the steady decline of Demon clan skills over the past year, I believe it is long past time to restore this august brotherhood to its former glory. With this goal in mind, I hereby tender my application for admission.

You will find my abilities more than "sufficient enough" to earn membership. To wit, I am a master tactician, a modder extraordinaire, and a coding god. Put simply, you need what I bring to the table, and I am gracious enough to lend you my genius.

I look forward to reading your affirmative response.

Post subject: Re: I want to Join!
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2007, 17:27 
Demon

Bit to arrogent lol :roll:
seen you play anyways, your ok. Fairly good stragist ;)

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2007, 23:34 
Evil Soul

Honestly hid i think you should let this guy in. He'll fit right in w/ the other demons. Of course i'm just going off the ago old tactic of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. ;)

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2007, 00:33 
Demon

is this battlecry?

hmm, since battlecry tends to control other people's pc and smurf using people's nick im confused :roll:

now im gonna put it clean and comprehensible for everyone one of you.

obviously, i do not have much intention (from the right start since older demons left and i was more or less alone) to expand the clan. since demon has been a skillful clan (well, no doubt about that by how older demons have played in hw2) i never had intention to recruit much but only just a few top players out there, but those guys just wanted to stay out of any clans or some such so it has been me alone (and i was assinged to be the recruiter of hw2 section in demon..).

now gini came through, which was fine, but after i took a 2 or 3 months break, all of sudden, gini started recruiting everyone out there. and on top of that, when i came back to play the game, some people told me 'hey hid, why did you leave demon?'... obviously some dude out there has spread the word i somehow quit the damn while just staying out of the game for some months.

now, we have az, doc, black joined which i have slight complaint about. i let invader-j in (who is now flaming). then, tayos tries to come in, then battlecry? (which i have been having trouble with this dude with plenty others of my friend in the past year or so), wtf is going on...

im closing all demon applications, and making it invitation only for hw2 section of the clan. call it ego or something, but thats it. no more unless i want you in and u want to too.

oh and flaming, i'd hope u havent passed ur password and email and all that again to battlecry for him to get inside our forum thank you.

should i kick already joined demons who i didnt recruit? i might... but thats for another consideration.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]