It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:19

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: kamikaze-genesis gone haywire...
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2007, 07:45 
Demon

:lol: now watch for someone else

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/sutra2747.php (the topic moved on another thread, so this thread is not much use, but that moved thread is almost all wiped out of discussions since the administrator felt too shame of what he has done, but the screenshots are posted a few posts below here)

Last edited by Hideki on 23 Oct 2007, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: watch for softchick|demon
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2007, 20:04 
Little puppy

Hello! 8-) 8-)

Im going to talk with Kami about this.

Hideki wrote:
:lol: now watch for someone else

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/sutra2747.php

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2007, 02:38 
Demon

tx zippo

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007, 07:55 
Demon

lol, i dont wanna keep doing this, but he's just making things looking worse and worse...
http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/about304.html (thread almost all wiped out, below are screenshots of the actual discussion)

Attachments:
gen-forum3.jpg [1.12 MiB]
Downloaded 622 times
gen-forum2.jpg [1.2 MiB]
Downloaded 605 times
gen-forum1.jpg [1.06 MiB]
Downloaded 601 times

Last edited by Hideki on 23 Oct 2007, 13:37, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: kamikaze-genesis gone haywire...
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007, 14:47 
Demon

ok, here's a suggestion for everyone out there.

do NOT transfer mods during game when the game involves a genesis, i mean especially kamikaze. because once you beat him with it, you will be called 'ego maniac' and 'fucking [nationality here]' behind your back and will be sworn to death (like every people in your country hates you blah blah) if you want to bring the truth. LOL. but that is him as it seems with the converstation up there.

and if you dont want trouble, i suggest you don't play with kamikaze. once he sees a double dd, your luck ends 8-)
oh and also beating him consecutively on 1v1 is a bad idea too, since cloaked-sf fell in the victim of similar fate once he got him 3 times in a row... oh, it can't include mod transfer in those games... hmm... :roll:

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007, 15:30 
Little puppy

i don't know what is happening to kami i hope he will take about this i can't believe this but we will see

and for me you can to mod transfers i dont care its just a game

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007, 16:18 

this is a personal matter and should be buried...

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2007, 13:17 
Demon

or not.

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/No_m ... ut306.html
look at this shit bag...

i havent even said a thing and he calls us "given up on being a human"...
and to run away from any more valid accusations, all the 'defenders' forum accounts are deleted too...

what kind of mentally illed sad guy is this?
but i guess we look at disabled people with warm eyes ;)

i suggest you guys all avoid this unbelievably wrong man ever in lobby. lol...

Attachments:
gen-forum-announce1.jpg [280.73 KiB]
Downloaded 556 times

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2007, 14:34 
Demon

external links

- http://tflclan.myfreeforum.org/about1725.html

- http://www.sobanforce.com/forums/index. ... topic=2593

- http://xeno.fulcrum4.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4142

yes i am pissed.

ps. mini, since my account vanished on genesis forum and even if i could reply, it'll prolly get deleted within an hour, and if u're ever reading here, plz at least go look at the post screenshot for once and see if im making a fool out of myself over this or if that is someone else... it should be easy to understand if someone is over 10. yes its just a game, but his action went over a game quarrel to racist comments to insult people in a very unwanted way. and it doesnt stop because he can only mess up without the ability to fix it, which is only allowed for ages under 10. yes, i tried to stop, but what is this? after i stopped posting, he went on 'for the people who gave up to be a human being'. excuse me? why dont you guys just boot him out of the clan for being a sore racist to start with and everyone else leave this guy alone and ignore, so we can finally start concentrating on the fun part when he finally leaves us forever. i would be disgusted to have such a man in my clan if i were in there. oh and giving him admin privilege on forum is a really nice idea when things start to look bad, he wiped everything off. except, it's still up here.

i highly got disappointed that such a guy got across in my life.

Last edited by Hideki on 24 Oct 2007, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 02:31 
Demon

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/about305.html

it shows his level of intelligence, and too bad some genesis thinks the discussions are too long to read and just try to cover it up...

im not going to add anymore reply or anything on their site (and of course since my account is gone :lol: ), and i just keep posting the trail of their low intelligence actions in here.

i have no idea what i have to admit... he started everything, i just went to ask wtf it was, and what do i have to admit?
what is this all 'genesis quality' discussion? i didnt even put much intention in those phrases when i just went wow about the quality of genesis right when kami started everything to look real bad. and somehow he keeps trying to use it as the only source of accusation on me...(well, because theres nothing else to defend him of course...)

does his dream keep adding new stories that dont exist and im the villian? get real...

at the end of the day, getting pissed for losing a valid game is... big pffft. but we all know that.
and oj's comment makes me laugh too.

"Demon clan is all about using any exploit the game allows to win "

lets get real. we dont do hyper in grav shit, we dont trasnfer bc in the middle of fight, but we do use mod transfer as it is treated as an advanced method of building, and unlike the former 2, no one really said that was exploit, except some genesis who think what they think are the universal rule out of nowhere and accuse people witout even saying it that its unfair in public. now i can start to safely use 'genesis quality' as kami is describing to attack the clan finally.

ah, kami finally posts another thought after all.

(after me using double dd in 1 game) "i was very upset, i said to them swaping is dirty tactic. and he said "i can win you without swaping" after i heard that i thought he's an ego maniac. "

yes i said it, because you asked 'lol cant u win without using dirty strats?' and i go 'yes i can', so whats wrong here? did i have to deny it? 'ok sorry i cant win without swapping mods' LOL. that sounds quite sad really. as a general response, i have no idea why that sounds like an ego maniac, if he wanted to make sure if i cant win, why doesnt he ask for another game without it instead of bitching, whining and calling people fucking ego maniac jap behind the BACK like a big big moron?

yes, he cant really take care of himself... its really sad...

i've made the whole summary on another thread here

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]