It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:34

All times are UTC

Post subject: 3v3 genoobs vs demonubs
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007, 13:54 
Demon

one day, in a galaxy that is same to yours, surprisingly there were 4 demons and 4 genesis in lobby at the same time and i suggested we do 4v4 but since our newby hw2 rejected such approach we ended up doing 3v3. the leftovers were doc and zippo.

me (vay pos normal), az (hig pos girly), tayos (hig pos man (but not man inside)) vs (i might got the pos wrongly remembered) kami (hig pos neutral), oj (hig pos man), xbomber (hig pos girl) in cb.

since we had a "sy spam is pretty gay, so pretend we dont know about it" treaty, none of both side did it.
i was on my so typical 20 col quad pump while our hig boyz do the big job.

tayos told us he's torping and somehow i saw a torp hit their pos 6 grav at 4:40, but since i was too tired to question his sanity every 5 minutes, i just ignored how slow his ass torp was and let it walk and hit something in the front. while az was going fighters and i was just going slow build with girly max col to the far patch.

since genesis werent really aggressive about hitting us early, we just decided we'd poke some cols in their far patch with our fighters and maybe blew a col or 2 before their fighters came down. We hit each others a bit but no big casualties on both side and we split.

our girly man (not tayos) was on fast bc while their girly guy was also on the same role. and since kami also had his sy, our newby guy also went sy. kami brought his cc closer to us near their far patch and he started building sy over there.

i was just doing my ints/scouts/missiles/lasers pump, so nothing notable to write about... had a few torps from xboob'er on the far patch but pwned them with fighters while running cols.

az pops out a bc and prolly went to right side but since right side had a grav that's pretty close to us, he was halted at somewhere near mid of map, and their bc came to hit my grav, and az tried to get to it, but i thought pressuring on kami with his cc/sy was a better move to leave the incoming bc alone, i told az to pressure on right, but i guess he wanted to kill the mid bc.

but then again, there's another bc of gen coming at my far patch and started coming to me at the same time, now im in trouble and i had to move my cc/fs back. i turned on cloak and i semi run away, while az's bc approached and i think tayos' bc was almost up to come and help at there. but since their bc were coming to me before our bc got in the range, and with about 3 proxies tossed around my poor cc, i was so exposed and in 30 seconds, my 2 cc blew...-_- and other one at 10% health left... and 1 of lost cc even had a grav, but luckily nothing came through till i got a grav on the other cc and luckily our bc got in range before they reached my big butt fs.

i still had a decent swarm luckily not to get overwhelmed before i popped yet another 2 cc to start quad pumping, while moving my cols to center patch. ours and their bc started fighting near mid and i think ours won with 1 bc quite damaged. there was also another bc 1v1 at somewhere in front of tayos' position and i think they both blew up at same time. we also had another bc somewhere at far right with hyper/grav but since kami's cc were in range of the grav, it couldnt hyper or do much with engine dead and it was given to me and i just had to keep it moving while about 6 or so ints of xboob'er were buzzing around to have them wasted on bc anti fighter cannons...

gen had placed bc quicker and ours were slower to be placed but overall, they hit their bc a little more effectively to have us an upperhand on the bc as well as, at that time, somehow the swarm was almost taken care of and im back to full production with 1 of cc still smoking bad...

and then, we just pushed with our bc, and my far side bc finally got out of grav range and hypered directly to kami's ms and we blew them up.

was a gg. forgot to take screenshot of stats, but no numbers should be surprising except i gave tayos 19k ru... with all the bc/dd/cc debris hovering in front of me and since ive maxed the team with vettes, coz he looked like a begger even though he didn't ask for it.

Post subject: Re: 3v3 genoobs vs demonubs
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2007, 03:58 
Demon

lol it was a gg

And yea, I wondered why you were giving me loads of ru at the end lol

(build more carriers!)

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2007, 05:22 
Demon

i only had those ru after we wiped pos 6 and to the end of the game... mostly since i couldn't produce any more vettes. yes i know what im supposed to do if i had those ru 10 min ago... thanks for telling me begger =p

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007, 02:04 
Demon

Yes, this was a good game. I wanted to kill that BC at mid so that you wouldn't have to deal with it Hid and have Kami stressed out about hid SY being so close to my BC with a grav on it, plus he couldn't jump anymore BCs to help his allies. That was my logic at least.

Blessed are the dead
And now you are among them
Delivered form this mortal coil"

-Azrael, Angel of Death