It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:51

All times are UTC

Post subject: I Would Like To Join(Lil'J)
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 02:58 
Demon

Yes.... I am Invader_J_XENO :o , and I have found that I would like to join Demon. I am leaving XENO( :evil: ).... Long story, but it seems like XENO does not want me in their clan- even though i do not have any reconsiliation to what i have done, other than be afk from Homeworld2 for about a year.(Yes i took a very long break :lol: )

It turns out that when i was in the homeworld 2 lobby, just came back from my Trip to- New York and Atlanta, i came accross Sadend and Happyend. They told me that Tom and Emp said i am no longer in XENO.

Although i did not believe them at first, i further investegated, and to my astoundment, i really was out of XENO. And that there for lead me here asking Demon clan to join, As i do need some(Closer :lol: ).

But what really made me want to join was that i came across a freind of mine(Hideki) who i have not seen in like ages...... and so we talked had a few games(No Homo) and just bassically had a good time. Then i told Hid what had happen between me and XENO, there for he told me to come here and ask to join.

I humbally ask to join Demon, and I am regianing my Skills(Yes Skills) and taking back my rightful place as one of Homeworld2's top players. I will be on quite frequently now.

Sincerely,
Lil'J

P.S- my new name i would like to be :arrow: is FlamingNiNjA|Demon for when i do join. Thx

Post subject: Re: I Would Like To Join(Lil'J)
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 03:05 
Demon

rejected! lol, j/k...

well, no problem for you to join J, as you're the most mature teen on earth...(well at least in that lobby...)
i'd like to keep demon not full of average players, but since u actually do have some good skill, welcome in.

what happened with xeno anyway :| they've been nice dudes...

u can just put tag or badge and play like a demon with us and pwn the other sorry fellows in the lobby waiting to get owned. :lol:

and do consider reading the strat forum i wrote up, maybe u know most of it, but in case u don't, its a good complement.