It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:41

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: summary of kamikaze's wrong doing
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 02:59 
Demon

by now, anyone who learned some sort of literacy (except that guy who keep whining like a child) can understand the whole picture and be done with it... but let me summarize for those people with less time to spend on here.

- I play a 3v3 vs 2 or 3 genesis with a few smurfs on my side. we did our usual mod transfer or double dd or whatever, which we use all the time and we always have a gg against skilled people, we lose sometimes we win sometimes, nothing wrong.

- when game was nearly over, kami goes 'lol, cant u win without using dirty strat?' and at this point, people can usually think 'huh? why is it suddenly dirty? is that a girl whining down there?', and when he asks such a generalized question, i simply went, 'yes i can' instead of 'no i actually cant', because theres not much else to say. and ever since, he silently thinks im an 'ego maniac' because of that simple response.

- days later, when im not in lobby, kami goes 'demon clan has an ego maniac' 'i hate hid' 'fucking jap' to some other people. at this point, its clear who is starting the mess...

- days later i hear from other people about the problem, i go to lobby 'kami who is the ego maniac in demon clan? i need to sort it out' and since he cant say my name in front of me, i was a bit puzzled and i keep asking, because if he meant me, then thats quite an unfair accusation. we have some arguments and when he went 'ok im gonna ignore u' (coz he couldnt really admit what he has done...) when i was asking 'plz say that im ego maniac in front of me instead of speaking in the back' and i add ' genesis quality...', in fact when i keep hearing genesis quit games (which i havent seen myself) then i felt like saying 'wow... its going down...' by saying that phrase and guess what, thats become the accusation on my side for the whole time...

- starts to become an insulting war (albeit insults only come from one side such as 'fucking jap', 'all japan hates you', 'you are a shame of japan', 'people who given up to be a human'), it started to get on my nerve well after im unfairly treated by his shit accusations.

- he started lieing with 'no i didnt say "fucking jap" to him' and instead he started calling me a liar... WTF?

- and i have to keep making evidence and posts to make this look a fair discussion, but since kami has only skill of messing things up without the ability to fix anything, it just goes down and down, until he finally thought its out of his hand on his poor mind that he thought of deleting every post and forum account that accused him of his wrong doing on genesis forum after cloaked added his comment about kami calling him ego maniac and finger posted about calling him cheater back then when in fact, we know finger doesnt cheat.

- and the whole story was this simple and ONE SIDED... and someoen tell me why i had to waste so much time on this guy who cant fix a single damn he caused... this is becoming very sad.

and why do i have to keep making such a clear points over days to let that one guy (who can only insult people without any skill to actually discuss his problem...) to understand the problem... im getting tired. and if there is any point WHATSOEVER that i have to aplologize, let me know, because im having a very hard time finding it.

oh and if any genesis or anyone else have anything to add to the story line, plz go ahead, im not an unfair guy to start deleting anything that looks bad on me (and for that matter, i find nothing wrong on my side anyway) and lets get this straight and get to the person who needs to take the entire blame and i think he can quit the whole hw2 for this.

link to forum screenshot etc

Last edited by Hideki on 24 Oct 2007, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: summary of kamikaze's wrong doing
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 05:41 
Demon

the outcome of all this, i figured out...

KAMI gets PISSED when he gets BEATEN several times.

yes, i never heard mod transfer was dirty until i beat him several times. if that is dirty, i should've heard it when genesis wins, but i never did before.

cloaked is a nice guy, i dont know how he can piss people and its clear from the log pasted that he never tried to piss him off, but since he got him 3 times in a row, KAMI got PISSED. and at this point its clear kami is not bringing it all out of mod transfer, since, when was it possible to mod transfer in 1v1? :lol:

ok, end of discussion, i understand his maturity now. LOL.

i wasted my time by going the proper fair way of discussing the matter, but if he's a child with such poor attitude of getting pissed for losing a game like a grand son, i should've known discussing the matter in fair way was a big waste of time. if things go fair and logical, he can only cover him up by insulting people from various angles.

so... the suggestion to make peace in the future is, dont beat KAMI too much, lose some in the middle, or just dont play him too often, maybe beat him only once a week and dont say anything if u beat him, because he will pick up on any word after he's lost a game. or maybe at least say 'gg' so he wont call u 'ego maniac' for being silent and cool after a victory, although there is a chance if he thinks the game wasn't good, saying 'gg' might make u an 'ego maniac' too...

Now, all is solved... Thank you for wasting my time just to find out your maturity level...
I should've known i was talking to 10 year old instead of 35 or something from the beginning, and i was chill, no big deal.

i need to get back to life now. lol, please grow up or maybe too late. haha, you're such a laughing target of the entire lobby. but you did it all yourself...

Last edited by Hideki on 24 Oct 2007, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 07:55 
Demon

lol you guys were at it for awhile

Kami did go overboard with the insults. Mod transfers are a part of HW2 (Or they wouldn't make stuff transferable if they didn't intend players to use it), so using mod transfer is maximizing your own abilities while saving ru.

Personally, I haven't seen much of Kamis temperment towards losing much, I have beaten him many times 1v1 3v3 2v2, etc etc, and he shrugs it off. But it appears he didn't shurg yours off Hid, proabably losing because of mod x fer riles him

Glad you summarized it though, hopefully you guys can make up and stuff. ;)

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 08:02 
Demon

>I have beaten him many times 1v1 3v3 2v2 etc etc
uh oh... 8-)

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007, 10:04 
Demon

im done with this... no point going on.

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/about304.html

Attachments:
gen-last.jpg [25.55 KiB]
Downloaded 577 times

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]